Dixon… a story of continuous investments in relationships, technologies and processes!
- Started assembly operations for consumer electronics products such as CTV and VCR.
- Establish high quality OEM relationships such as LG and Phillips.
- Commissioned assembly plants in locations.
Year 2000- 2008
- Developed capabilities in PCB and Final Assembly for high value products.
- Added assembly operations for new products such as DVDs, CFL bulbs and STBs.
- Acquired new customers such as Kaon Media, Godrej, Videocon & Onida.
- Multi-location operational footprint.
Year 2008 – 2010
- Developed low cost ODM solutions for several products including CTV, DVD and CFL bulbs
- Invested in My Box Technologies with a vision to shape it into a research and development company. The company bagged its first project of manufacturing digital set top boxes for DTH.
- To offer optimum level of cost-advantage to its customers, Dixon invested in Dixon Bhurji India Pvt Ltd for sheet metal and plastic moulding services, adopting backward integration as a core approach.
Year 2010 – Onwards
- Entered new electronics product categories such as LCD/LED TVs, energy meters and power inverters.
- Entered consumer appliances category with washing machine and induction cooktop.
- Entered LED lighting manufacturing.
- Developed capabilities in magnetics and power supplies.
- Launched next generation of STB ODM products for leading cable and satellite TV operators in India.
- Entered into strategic relationship with MNC’s such as Phillips, Panasonic and Haier.
- Entered mobile phone manufacturing for leading Indians and International Brands.
- Entered into manufacturing mobile phone accessories.
- Diversified in reverse logistics and providing services to world class brands.
- Started panel repair & LED refurbishment services for top brands.
- Started panel repair for Mobile Phones for leading brands.
Awarded the ‘Best EMS Provider for the year 2011’ by EFY and Electronics Bazaar!